Tavin has been So excited to start school. All summer long he kept asking questions about how school was going to be. The first day of School was kind of weird for me. We ended up getting a late start ( that was to be expected, afterall- His mom is Me..) Which I think actually was a good thing, beacuse it didn't allow time for me to get emotional, as I did on the first day of preschool. He was So cute, and so brave. We got there just as his class was getting ready to go in. So I hurry and gave him a quick hug and watched him go-
It is so weird to be starting this chapter of school days in our lives..
 |
| The typical first day of school doorstep pose- what a handsome little man! |
 |
| Tavin walking into his classroom |
 |
| After school on his first day!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment