Saturday, August 18, 2012

9, 10th and 11th month

 I can't find the sheet from her ninth appointment, so I'll have to add her stats whenever that info pops up. 

Since we are trying to do without taking the kids to a baby sitter, I work around Mikes crazy schedule. This makes it hard on a marriage because we hardly get to see each other, but its good for our kids that either mom or dad are always there..  anyways.. getting back on track, Ariyas 9 month appointment happened to fall on a time I was working, which meant Mike had to brave the Dr's office with 3 kids.. He called me after the appointment to tell me how it went. Then he mentions he's going to go get her ears pierced. I started freaking out, and horrible thoughts about what could go wrong started going through my head.. My brother Had taken his little girl just a week before to get hers done for  her 5th birthday, so he told Mike where to go. It all ended up just fine, and they look adorable on her. This should also hopefully extinguish the "How old is your little boy?" comments..( which still surprises me how many people make that mistake, especially when she is all dressed in pink...?)




If you can't tell, she LOVES food. Puffs are her favorite..

By 10 months old, Ariya has developed quite a personality. She is very interactive, and is interested in Everything, which makes getting decent pictures almost impossible.

 At 11 months old she is quite good at cruising along furniture. She has strong legs muscles which she uses to bend down (to pick something up) and stand back up without holding onto anything. She will take a step or to, but her balance is not quite there yet..
And notice that her hair is FINALLY getting long enough that I can start to do something with it!!!


No comments: