Friday, May 29, 2009

my "big" helper

The other day I was trying to get ready for the day, and so to ensure Tavin didn't play WWF on his little brother while i wasn't watching (Because this is Tavins new Favorite use for his little brother) i put Daxton in his high chair and gave him Cheerios to eat. After a little bit i Hear Dax gettin bored, so I ask Tavin if he would kindly go give his brother a few more cheerios. When i was all finished a few minutes later, i came out to this.....








I guess that is what you have to expect when you have a three year old judging how many cheerios the baby needed!!
(BTW- that top picture does NOT do justice to what my floor looked like, it was a brand new box- all gone!)

1 comment:

eVans Family said...

Hahahaha...sorry for laughing, but this is TOO funny! You're right - Tavin is such a BIG helper!!